The North Carolina Wine Festival
For almost 20 years, the North Carolina Wine Festival has been held with the ongoing mission to educate the public on wine appreciation and the wine quality of our North Carolina vineyards.
As the largest and longest-running wine festival in the state, we are proud to help build and support our local vineyards by hosting annual wine festivals and wine tastings. The grape tour continues as this festival now showcases our state’s vineyards and local businesses in the Triad and Triangle.
Every aspect of the North Carolina Wine Festival focuses on promoting the positive attributes of the growing North Carolina grape agriculture and extensive wine varieties produced in our region while giving back to the local community. The festival has proudly supported the Raleigh Jaycees, The Foundation of Hope, the Winston Salem Jaycees, and Cancer Services.
The North Carolina Wine Festival features:
- 2-location festival attracting over 10,000 attendees across the state of NC and beyond
- Over 30 of North Carolina’s finest winemakers
- Over 100 different dry and sweet wines
- “Shop Local” from more than 40 different North Carolina businesses, artisans and national vendors
- Entertainment stages showcasing a variety of local and national performers
- Commemorative Wine Glasses
- Area food vendors and food trucks
- Mega Radio Campaign promoting the festival
- Percent of proceeds given back to our local non-profit community
- Opportunity to purchase discounted bottles and cases
Curtis Marketing Group
Curtis Marketing Group plans and promotes a variety of events and experiences that offer dynamic advertising opportunities and strategic marketing for our customers and partners.
From exhibit space and product sampling to sponsorships and complex multi-market and multi-media marketing combinations across all of Curtis Media Group’s entertainment platforms, our team connects brands with an active and influential live audience to provide real-world marketing solutions and increase brand awareness.