Are pets, coolers, tents, lawn chairs, or outside food/beverages allowed?
- Outside food & beverages or coolers are NOT allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Tents are NOT allowed.
- Small Lawn Chairs and Blankets are allowed.
- Rain umbrellas are allowed.
What about handicap access?
- There really is no easy way around this. The massive crowds, grass, general terrain, and gravel areas just don’t allow for wheelchair access.
- However, we will be happy to help where we can. Just see the event staff and allow us a few moments to figure out how we can best accommodate anyone with a special need.
Is there medical assistance on-site?
- Yes, EMS will be onsite to help provide immediate assistance.
What if it rains?
- This is a rain-or-shine event.
- No refunds will be given for any reason.
- Rain umbrellas are permitted.
Are there ticket refunds?
- No, refunds will not be given for any reason.
Will there be ATM machines?
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a "Cashless" preferred venue.
- ATMs will not be available on-site at this time
How does the wine tasting work?
- Tasting is free with your admission.
- Wineries are prepared to pour a ‘standard’ taste sample. Please be respectful and allow others to enjoy their product too.
- We cannot guarantee that every wine and winery listed will arrive as planned on the day of the festival.
- We encourage all festival attendees to arrive early for the best possible selection of wines, as the most popular flavors will run out quickly!
Is there security?
- Yes. We make certain that we have enough security to help provide direction, maintain control, and protect the rights of our business partners as well as our patrons.
- Our security team will also be checking bags at the front gate before entry. Please remember – COOLERS, TENTS, OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES are NOT allowed. NO exceptions.
- Please go out of your way to say ‘thank you’ to the members of the Sheriff Departments and Police Departments that will be working our events. If you need any help at all, just talk with any of these fine men and women.
Do I need to bring an ID?
- You must present your state-issued ID in order to enter the event. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- You must at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the wine sampling and purchase of wine.
I have a license for a concealed weapon, can I bring it to the event?
- Concealed weapons are NOT allowed – it’s the law.
- Anyone found in possession of a concealed weapon will be immediately removed from the festival.
- No refund will be given.